Dave Purchase Project no longer provides custodial accounts, trust accounts, or fiscal sponsorship for other agencies. Donations support Dave Purchase Project, Tacoma Needle Exchange, and NASEN.
What You Are Supporting
Your tax-deductible donation is much appreciated and supports the following:
- Local exchange services and community advocacy
- Overdose awareness, prevention, training, and education
- HIV/HCV testing, education, and prevention
- Program Support Package (PSP) assistance for newly emerging and struggling Syringe Service Programs located in resource-lacking areas vulnerable to outbreaks of HIV/HCV
- Resources, referrals, and continuous care for marginalized populations
- Equitable access to low-cost harm reduction supplies, technical assistance, and science-based best practices for all SSPs, regardless of their size or budgets
Please inform us in the comment section if you would like this donation to go towards a specific initiative.
use the form below to make a tax-deductible donation to Dave Purchase Project.
Donate by Phone or Email
If you have questions regarding donations or would like to donate via phone, please get in touch with our finance team at (253) 272-4857
Donate by Postal Mail
To donate via mail, please make checks payable to “Dave Purchase Project.” Checks may be sent to:
Dave Purchase Project
535 Dock Street
Tacoma, WA 98402
We are dedicated to the development and expansion of syringe service programs as a proven method of ending the transmission of bloodborne pathogens among people who identify as drug users